Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Entry 124: Dung!

HAPPY 21st MONTHSARY to WAYNE and her BF, GLENN HO.
*claps claps claps*

ok. As usual, nothing's celebrated.
He agreed to accompany me and NOT play DOTA though we're not going out either.
HOWEVER, he just sits in front of the com, he does NOT want to accompany me to buy bubble tea which is just a 5minutes walk to the Sunshine Place.
NEITHER does he want to watchthe TeeWee with me.
He went on to play Viwawa.
Is there any difference? Gosh.

And half an hour ago, he asked if he could play DOTA.
And I, before anything, kept complaining that I was DEAD BORED!

So, I said "ok, you play lo. Don't play also never accompany me"
And at this very moment.. He turned his head to the right and saw what I typed.
He wrapped his hands around my bulging tummy and said with his smelly mouth in front of me..
"Where got~~~??"

And just as I finished typing the above, I read through once and looked at him..
He opened his mouth and "HAH" out one smelly breath.
I AM laughing. LOL!

I am so so darn bored.
I completed two of the three assignments due next week and I thought I should start my third one which is due just MONDAY!
wooo~~~
And I am still here blogging~~~ Waaaaahhh~

I am reading word by word as I type but I think it is rather entertaining!
I could say as loud as I want or stress at any word if I want him to hear what I am emphasizing on!

If you are as bored as me, you could read one word at half a sec a time.
This is the speed that I am reading it aloud now (:

Ok, back on track..
I wanted to do my third and last assignment before the short school break
But, I, because of that WEAK and SICKLY BF I have, I didn't make it to school yesterday.
So I missed quite a bit.
And now, I am totally blank at what I should do.
The assignment descriptor is not getting me anywhere.
And no one from my class online.. knows what is expected exactly..
They don't know how to explain it well for me to comprehend!
Oh My God.
Where is he?
Is he Mine?~

Ooooo laaaa laaaaaaa

I think I am crazy now.
I have nothing to do before I blogged half way through..
And now, Joanne asked me to join her in L4D.
So, here I am going to stop!
And load my Garena and L4d is waiting!
WOW~!

Totally retarded.

Bye Bye.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lololollololol. when are we metiiinnnngggg?!??!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt meeeeeeee sssssoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete