Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Entry 127: For Him Whom I Cherish Most..

Watching as the day starts to say goodbye
Hearing it whispering, “We’re gonna meet again tomorrow”
Observing as night arrives
Everything seems to be but a shadow

Then the stars came along
And they told me, “You’re blessed without us”
I turned and looked at you
Truly, it was clear

With every passing day
I never feel alone in the scary darkness
Cos you were here with me
You are my light regardless of day or night

Rainbows might be attractive
Sunsets might be beautiful
Starry nights might be alluring
But only you could let my focus stay

Baby, you gotta know..
No one but you
In my heart will live forever
I need you as much as I love you.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment