Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Entry 131: Just so.. Taste of Baby Joy !

No No..
Wayne is NOT pregnant. LOL.

skipped MAYC tutorial and FM class.
Syg too.

=)
It has been a lazy week indeed..

Headed back my home and went to mum's workplace to find her.
Went back home together and shortly after she has cooled down and bathed, we went to Giant at Sunshine place!

On the way there..
Mum saw this old man who was sitting under the void deck with his grand daughter in his arms..
Mum greeted him from far and she told me he patronises her stall often..

What drew my attention was that cute petite lil 1yr plus girl.
She smiled and she tilted her head to her grandpa's shoulder when we smiled at her.
I bent forward and asked if she would want me to carry..
She reached out her hands to mine.
=D

I didn't carry her.
Was really bad that I kinda faked her but well..
LOL.

Was about to leave and Mum stretched out her hands to see if she would want to follow.
The obvious "Don't Want" face was shown and she was a lil drawn back.
Then Mum asked me to try.
And SHE WANTED ME!!!!
LMAO!

Such a cute lil girl..


I wanted to have one of my own!
Oh.. by the way, I've taken the pic of the twins in my centre..
Couldn't post it due to permission thingy.
I don't mind having cute twins like them! xP

Ok. not as if I could produce babies like those in SIMS..
I can't possibly choose the face and hair and body structure I want right?
LMAO. Even SIMS have limited selections..
=X

Well, til I have my own child..
I'll make sure I'm able to afford all his/her expenses.
I don't wanna be worrying about monetary stuff .

It is the best I wanna give.
Best of my might (:

Okok.. shall stop here.
BYEBYE!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment