Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Entry 125: Hannah Montana (2009) on the night of 21st Monthsary..



Watched it on the night of our 21st Monthsary at Cineleisure.

Met Martin, Philip and another guy, along with their friend and his gf.

Booked the tickets online and off we went!


Boney's sis's bf, Justin, drove us in their dad's car.

They went to watch Monsters vs Aliens which I have watched. But they watched it at The Cathay.

We wanted too. but there wasn't much choices left for us as we were choosing slots around 11pm.



The show kinda liven up my mood (:

She might not be able to really sing in real life but I think the movie was quite nice.

Popcorns pop pop pop... really sweet~~



Went ECP aftermath.

They ate at MacDonalds and I bought this!
Using this!

I left two chops and I bought two cups.
Was darn full and Boney and I didn't quite finish it >.<
I'm craving for it now though xD

Walked to the beach.
Boney's sis said Boney isn't romantic..

LOL!

Indeed! I wonder who on earth like me would be so attached to such idiotic guy who is so into his own hobbies and interests and neglects me a whole lot of time without realising it.


What's worse.. he has a short temper.

=X
But well, I still love his act-cuteness and the way he cares for me..


shall not elaborate further.


I want to learn the dance in the show~!

So cheerful xD





Replies:



Boyfriend ah boyfriend..


You rather drop me a comment here than to sms me to ask me out..


Bo nao ah! =X






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment