Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Entry 133: Changi.

As usual..
Changi will be a place Boney and his parents visit either a day or few days before they are going for a fishing trip.

The same fishing tackle shop and people..

Don't always get to see HC building rod blanks k~!
But he is good at it (:

Boney's Zziplex ZTI was built by him too. ^^




On the way back to the car..
This cat is certainly a playful one!
It is so far the not-so-fat cat that I see in Changi Village. Hahas



Ok, Wayne is bored bored and bored~~~
She thought of asking Mich gf to Lot One cos she is lazy to travel too far
But guess it wouldn't be too convenient for GF if she has to come here alone with Lovelle and pram.
She is so skinny now! I'm STRONGER! lala.
Retarded.


Thought of asking my beloved cousin, Yoshiko J., if she would be at Grandma's house
But I'm too hesitant cos Boney is not working today and I'll probably be more bored there.
xD


I'm rotting.. and soon decomposing..
Decaying comes before decomposing or after?
Hmm..
Or are they the same?


Rubbish.
I needa watch Finding Nemo for my Academic Writing (AW) Term Paper
What should I do.
I'm not in the mood of doing assignments though feel like doing it.
Contradicting.
I've watched it so long ago thus I can't really remember the script.
But I've seen the qns, and I do know roughly what are the two blueprints I wanna write.
Left one blueprint, perhaps gotta consult my lecturer.


Anyway, I still can't set my mind on doing something which will interest me and keep me occupied for few hours.


Net is boring.
Nothing much to surf.
Argh.
BORING~!











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment