Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, August 31, 2009

Enty 189: Oops..[Updated with pic]

7.00am: [Just had much laughter and rubbish talking together! Lols. Simply enjoying~]
Wanted to upload a pic seconds ago.
But Boney scolded me for not remembering NOT to upload anything while he plays Dota >.<
shall upload the pic when he is not playing then..
xD

Things have been great for us lately..
Both trying to keep our cool.. and let things pass~
yeah, I am slowly letting go.. after all he assures me..
Well, who knows if the worst might ever happen again?
This bet gotta be big and daring..
Yet even if I lose..
What I wasted was years of commitments and efforts.. maybe youth..
But the least I know, we both love each other =D
Shall end here..
Somehow, I like the idea of not having a phone xD
buahhahahhaha





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment