Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Entry 190: Sweet Reminiscence

Browsed through those few photos under my "FAMILY" folder.
One with (elder-.-) Sis on Mom's birthday and one is a casual "Family" shot on Boney's Dad birthday!

Was pondering about some stuff..
Wondering if I had been too paranoid.
But oh well.. I do still feel those stupid feelings afterall things had happened unexpectedly in ways I really don't wish to see..
Though everything has changed for the better
Be it lies or truth
I'm willing to stay and hold on to what I have now.

Few days back my MSN nick was:
"Does future means everything or anything if I can't cherish what I have now"

Somehow, it came to me suddenly..
Everything hitherto has been getting back on track well after a slight derailing..
This fear to continue the ride might never end..
Yet it is the only way to get back home

How have you been lately?
I thought.
Life goes on..
And so does love..
With no exception of slight deceptions possible..
Carry on to move forward.. light is there to guide you through..
So one day, you'll come to realise what you have earned all along..
Don't look back on what you've lost, cos grievances won't end this way
...





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment