Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, September 7, 2009

Entry 191: [Late Update] 24th Monthsary!

Initial agreement of ONCE A YEAR NEOPRINT TAKING was CANCELLED
T___T
He owes me one now xD
Sadly, my pweety cam phone is SPOILT.. so gotta make do with his phone's lousier cam phone -.-"
Well, we had love afterall =D
 Shall not picture the whole night out of "countdown" to sixth in words here..
Too lazy to xP
Just a lil dedication for you, my dearest:
In time to come and those that passed
I see not a straight smooth path but crooked with slants and uphills ahead
True, it has been tough for both of us
And times we felt like letting free each other for the better
Yet times we felt we have to hold on contradictingly
You said we could try..
You said everything would change for the better..
And here we are.. Staying together still as one
I believe we storm through bravely with one faith
The faith to be forever to love to give
Baby, nothing means anything when you are like my universe
This love is ONE IN A ZILLION!
I love you boy..
xoxo





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment