Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Entry 199: SELAMAT HARI RAYA! [27th September '09]


Planned to go Mak's house for Hari Raya this year with imma's parents and sis.

Mak is Malay word for "Mother"
She was our Nanny.
Actual:
 5-yrs Nanny of Sis
3-yrs Nanny of mine!

Had great laughters during the visit and brought some kuehs back!!! mwahahahhaa

I "flaunted" my malay! LOL!
Of course.. "half water bucket"
AT LEAST BETTER THAN MY SIS!

Browsed through a photo album..
KENAPA BANYAT TINA!
cos Tina (aka my sis) was being looked after for a longer period ><

I was called "TOYOL" = small ghost -.-

But this photo of TINA, totally proves that SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CALL TOYOL!


 Sis and I .. LOL


 Obviously, this is NOT me..
But I remember the dress xD
Used to like dressing up myself or my dolls with fanciful dress like this =D


 Tina, Mak's daughter, Mak and TOYOL -.-
and the one in the mirror reflection.. MOMMY! xD











 Left her house aroudn 5 plus.
Walked over to Ah Ma's house ..

Camwhored! muahhahahahhaha


 Sis said the masq looks weird.. then she flipped back her photo album in the camera and said I look weird too..

BUT!! Still, I think I look BETTER! MUCH MUCH BETTER!! xP


 So.. all the while we were camwhoring.. Jia Jun was watching behind?!
He must be rubbing his eyes cos sis camwhore too much =X








 Smiles~


 WITH teeth!


Rushed sis before she FINALLY decided to head down to Suntec with me for the GCA event.
yaya.. and we reached there knowing that the event has closed .. it was only 8 plus fyi. -__-
Last day.. too bad..

Walked to Marina for MACDONALDS.. so the whole purpose now shifted to eating Macs.. ALL THE WAY to City Hall to eat Macs =.="

Slacked at the stairs while waiting for Sis' bf to arrive and vroom vroom her back..
Me, Baby, L.Justin


 Joker of the day : Lagging LJ
Jokes:
[8pm++]
LJ: Eh.. Marina's Macdonald got 24hrs or not?
*afraid by the time we reached it would be closed*
ME, SIS and BABY gave him this >> -_____-"
AND LAUGHED!

WHY?! COS I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE WHO WOULD ASK THIS QUESTION WHEN IT WAS ONLY 8pm +! doh.

Not only so.. we were talking about Baby's redness due to sunburn.. and he asked..
Why never put the what sunburn lotion??

WHO IN THE HELL APPLY sun BURN lotion?!
AND WHO EVER INVENTED THAT?! lmao.

And wells.. had a great great laughing day...~~









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment