Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Entry 203: "D-Babe Hunt" Fall 2009! by IAH games



If you own a Dragonica account, do log in to this link:


and vote for me @ xMemoriez [page 5]

A bump for my previous post.
Baby said the way I "beg" for votes is not what he wants to see.
But I thought it is just all because of him which makes me wanna win.

It's just..
Boy, I wanna show you that I could achieve something about game.
That's all.

Votings are going on.. but obviously I'm not gonna get those beautiful collectible icash cards for him at the rate I'm going..
And of course, at the sight that some have really lotsa guild members and friends to back them up.

Still, appreciated my own members who voted for me and some online pals and friends
He said winning is not important and he still loves me..

But somehow, it's in my head..
Am I wrong to wanna prove him so? hmm..



p.s: Girls, do help me spread the word in your blog if possible k? And anyone else reading.. Much thanks (^^,)



Photobucket

1 comment: