Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, September 14, 2009

Entry 193: The "Phone Back" Pictorial Update!

Hey sexies!
I've gotten back my phone from a servicing of 70bucks including a casing!
Finally the "off" shutter sound for camera taking is available!
I have nuts idea why was it not available previously >"<
Anyways.. took some photo of the new litter of 6 Robro babies!
Same dad.. different mom ^.*
Another cutie stuff~
Bought two capsules from 7-11
On different days.. Boney was the one who wanted the first and me the second ><
We got Mr Greedy and Miss Shy from the first capsule..
The second time.. Boney was praying for Mr Happy..
And I told him maybe he'll get Mr Nosey instead..
AND POOF!
BOTH!
hahahhas.. What a luck xD
okok.. shall end here... not much of a wordy post anyway ^^v
Have a nice week people!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment