Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Entry 201: HUAT AH! [21st Semptember '09]

Back to Baby's house and we bathed and slacked awhile while waiting for his sis and her bf to be back ..
My sis was dropped off at Baby's house too cos Dad's lorry needa fetch the uncle..
And it was raining.. I DONT WANNA SIGN THAT "PARCEL"

Sis reached and called ..

Baby picked up the phone and sarted telling me what my mom going for the "eat table" too right?
Why ask my sis to bring the parcel for me to take?
I obviously stoned a lil..
And .. with  -.- ..  THE PARCEL IS MY SIS LA .. dots.


I scrolled up after the last photo to realise that.. THIS IS THE couple no. 4!
Boney's sis and her AH WONG ^^


YOSHIKO IS HERE!


Botak korkor and XiaoYun Jiejie.. [Couple no.1]
Sis's face is ignored! xP





Ah Seng Korkor


The UNCLES AUNTIES side..
Dad macam those chairman sial.. wave wave.. LOL
Missing Families:
Third Aunt's family (4pax)
another Third Aunt's family (5pax)
First Uncle's family (3pax normally)
Grandma







Food kinda "degraded" =(


BUT! THIS IS STILL LOVED! <33


The ONLY person who kept digging out $2 notes to put into the money boxes.. LOL


I seriously wonder why is she so happy/proud to get that ang bao with the stick -.-





Couple No. 2


no.3


AGAIN! Sis's face is IGNORED!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA


Yoshiko's LOUSY taking skills xD





Went off at ten to go fetch Baby's mom ..
Home sweet home ^^




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment