Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Entry 181: Endless Assurance and Love



What we had is not going to end.
It might be tough to withstand the insecurity in me.
But whenever he strokes my head reassuring me
I sensed how much he needed me still.

He teared when I broke down completely saying I'm reaching my limits
I can't feel myself with him
And I can't hold this fear any longer
We thought we should just let each other go..
But far more than the heart ache we could take
we stayed in each other's arms..

It's going 2years.
It ain't too long..
But for everything we have had and are going to share together every tomorrow
I believe we'll pull through.

I confessed I really wish to be the one who he would talk to about his unhappiness
And he said though certain things he might wanna tell someone else..
It's me that he'll gonna share forever with.
And nothing else is more important than having me by his side.

Sweet. (^(oo)^)"

He promised to make things better..
Through lil actions..
And he did..
I saw and appreciate the efforts (:
I love him..
And for that, I'll never gonna let go


P.S: Baby, I'm never gonna say goodbye..cos I don't wanna see us cry ..




Replies:

A big thanks to all those that commented and empathise in my situation.

As much as I'm going thru, I bet he is struggling to assure me too.

We'll work together for sure to build a stronger trust and security! =D








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Its good to know that things are going on quite well now. (: From what I read from this post, I believe both of you could get through this together! JIAYOU!

    ReplyDelete