Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, August 24, 2009

Entry 184: Last and Enjoy!

I just realise there is this new setting for posting.
You have to click the "updated version" to enable the toolbar that you would normally see above your text box.
Well, but the whole layout now.. as in the screen that I'm currently seeing is like ..
indescribable white and plain and.. navigations are in a vertical manner.?
ooh.. Don't really like it though xD
Anyway, Baby should have his interview today but down with diarrhea!
He must be feeling so umcomfortable..
Applied ointment for him and he is currently back to sleep again.
Interview postponed to tomorrow so I could accompany him down too!!
=D
Having my last paper for this first sem!!
Honestly, I just wish I would pass all my modules cos..
despite the fact that I kept telling myself I NEED to buck up cos I'm always o.xx away from GPA of 3.5!
Lols.
Didn't really attend lectures attentively or faithfully..
Not all lecturers are kind enough in their grades either..
And.. didn't really focus on revision though I tried cos too many things were running through my mind!
Just a quick reminisce~
It was us when we just got together for a few months I think..
I don't really remember where were we at.. but definitely took quite a few shots there!! =D
Just yesterday,
He told me he doesn't want to lose me again..
And when I told him I wanna stay home for a night, he refused and insisted..
“我不管,我要带老婆回家”
(^(oo)^)v
Sweet!! hahas..
Can't help but smile from the bottom of my heart due to his child-like character and that monkey face >.<
Isn't he the one who holds on dearly?
It might not be apparent but I sense it..
And those that he'd mentioned about..
If I weren't the one he is really goddamn serious about, he would have kick me out of the house!!
LOL!
I knew this.. and I am certain about it.
^^






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. harloo..its me again =D

    wanna ask where do you and ur friends go for fish spa? isit expensive? wanna bring my bf over to try it on..^^

    i think you are a very strong girl..i hope i would be like you too..cos my bf also quite into games but he is very nice to me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..wanna ask you..where is the "update version"? cause i don see any..haha =X

    ReplyDelete