Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Entry 179: I talked.. To her finally..

Mom..
Are you listening..
Why would you have stayed when you know Dad had done wrong more than once.
You told me cos of us.
Have you suffered?
Cos when I see that face of yours
I see the hardship you went through

You firmly told me you would have left if it wasn't for our sake
Your love touches me
And the thought of keeping us, nurturing us
In a normal family unit
makes me strong

I look into your eyes
I listen to your words
In them I sense the optimum feelings hidden deep down
I know you have him there somewhere
somewhere no one else would ever replace
no matter how harsh he replies you
like how I would become likely with him..

Mom..
I fought back my tears cos I don't wanna break down in front of u..
I love you..
U know u want the best of all the three of us..
Thanks Mom..

Of everything you have given me..
I'm thankful..








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment