Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Entry 186: FatFish Steamboat

YES! Last night was a BLOATIFUL steamboat dinner night!
hahas.
Ate for at least hours man!!
As the title suggests, that steamboat place is located at some up hill kinda place around Sembawang.
It is a newly opened steamboat restaurant, less than a month!
Staff there are friendly and humorous.
Or maybe it was because two UNCLES there were joking around with them?
Lol!
Anyway, the rates are like $5min per dish.
PER DISH.
not per person, don't get me wrong. ^.*
We ate a total of SGD149.10!
If I'm not wrong? It wasn't considered too expensive considering that we REALLY ordered a lot!
And there are 6 feeding mouths! =P
Okok.. the MUST eat..
PRAWN PASTE! Maybe it tasted like normal prawn fingers but well, I like it!
=D

Heard the Koka Chef came over..
so the food taste much like there? It isn't bad though.
Definitely fresh!
^.^ Simply worth every penny you spend

Ohoh.. and there is a mini pub with pool table just beside.. Before you reach the place, you'll see another pub too! There are some club there but heard it ain't very "busy" type.


Anyway, just a lil update on us.
We're still together obviously..
Both trying real hard to make things work, provided my wire don't "sot" again!
Certain things, it can't be erased or put behind simply after changes
But we'll make it really a past.

I sincerely hope, girl, leave him alone.
I know you both have a wonderful game status and stuff, but as much as both wanted the best of two worlds, there are people who can't take it.

His mom told me that I have to be strong. Picturing his dad, she said, that is the way he would grow up to become too.
The way they act, their temper, the way they talk in a "flirty" manner
xD

I never thought I could ever be as noble as the two Moms in my life..
Her and my Mom.
Both experienced the period of "out-of-track" husbands
And they faced the women who intruded into their lives.
Mom was noble cos she thought we should have a proper family unit.
She "begged" the woman to leave my dad at that period of pregnancy - me
It was fortunate that that woman was willing to.

Mom would have left Dad, she assured me.. if it wasn't for us..

I know Mom still bear feelings for Dad. And that is for sure.
Though she always denies! =P

Was it her that made me afraid of being in her situation too?
Experiencing what she had gone through in my own life?
Yes, I'm scared. More than anything. More than Death.

I'm not strong. Remember..
My heart has been defeated several times, tearing it apart by all negative things that happened..

okok, shall end here.. getting long-winded >.<






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..the post on " LAST AND ENJOY!"..you said jus click on "update version".. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. farmart is at where? do you have the website? =DD

    ReplyDelete