Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, August 3, 2009

Entry 171: The Prescription of A Slow-Killing Drug..

I thought I should just blog out in my own personal space about how emotional I feel these two days.
I think I'm suffering from on-off depression.. Ridiculous.
Don't ask me anymore cos I am tired of repeating everything over again. I'll eventually tell if I really can't take it no more. As for the LS.bs girls, you should know what I am refering to since I've blogged it briefly there..


*sigh* Isn't it hard to start things over again from zero?
I can't let go.. Neither do I want to..
What should I do to get across to that someone..?


(. .)
^

save me from this drug..





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh, dunno if i got the rights to say. asked him to listen to you for a moment. thats easy said than done, need to be brave thats all. =)

    ReplyDelete