Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Entry 177: Much better.. communication over rides~

Firstly, I gotta thank everyone who sent me their regards and encouragements.. Wayne's really appreciative of that.. even to unknowns out there.. Wayne is really thankful. It definitely lifts up her spirits and make her move on every time she faces herself.


I've just msn-ed the girl. And I'm feeling much better. She doesn't sound bad.. And it wasn't a catfight-like conversation (if you're wondering) ^.*


Guess, my weakest is the fact that I can't stop thinking if I can't talk peacefully with people involved. I have to make sure that something in my heart and mind is completely solved for an ease of mind >.<
Should that be something which hindered my growth and maturity.. I don't know. But I do know all I need is to talk.
And voicing out for me is surely the best way..


Chubby is out of the bathroom with member alr! Now it is MY turn to go bathe! =D
Thank you people.



P.s: I know you love me, neither do you wish to lose me, but there are things, you just gotta let me be involved in solving.. I'll feel better (^^,)v





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment