Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Entry 183: Sacrifices VS Guilt

It took so much courage for him to.
It took me quite a struggle to accept his will to.
There was nothing of a win-win solution.
I've given up my sake of being clear-minded.
And he too forsake all he has dearly in it.

I know how it feels totally and I felt really guilty
He believes it was the only way to see me happier
And boy, with all that you've said and done
I trust that..
I was never wrong to stay

It is you I never wanna let go
And it is me you never wish to part from
Send me those clear messages that I'm the most important person to you
I'm really thankful..
I am.

For everything you've done thus far
I see the pain you suffer too
But less than they are comparable to all my emotions
They went haywire in my mind
Linking all nasty past experiences
I once broke down and resist on

It was them that I couldn't be conscious
Recalling back then as a childish lil Secondary One girl
I had the same foolishness to divert my pain and attention to external stuff
At least, I won't feel that much of the ache in my heart

I am naive. In this act, yes I am.
Yet it was a wake up call to both of us.
Reminding each other how much we need us.
It was then we learn to sacrifice.
And not just on him, but on me.
He had his sacrifices and I had mine too.

Things are clear enough for people watching this scene to interpret.
But it ain't a drama that's gonna end here.
We have thousands, millions and zillions of episodes going on..
It is gonna be a never-ending one..
As harsh as it can be, conflict resolution is the key.


Replies:

Anon, the posting thing.. it took me a VERY long time.. weeks.. to recover..

Which is quite annoying as all you could do is .. WAIT -_-

>.<











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi..i would like to ask where you go for the fish spa? isit expensive? around how much?

    ReplyDelete