Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Entry 220: It all takes a lil bit more time..



Morning isn't starting off great.
I frowned, cried and lamented my displeasure to him over a so-called minor disruption of my daily routine.
I felt even worse when he gave me that irritated tone
I know he slept late but the way he replied contributed to my frustrations too..
I cried even harder.

I don't want to explain why I feel so
Cos if he can't empathise with me then what's the point
If to him it's so "family" thing
The person should have notify me at least cos it wasn't a very pleasant swap to make

Enough said for that.
I begin to realise I'm more like a young child now.
One that many might find him/her irritating when he/she cries
They'll go, "She's crying again?! oh babies.. argh"

They have the urge to shut her mouth and stop her waterfall tears
But they can't cos they don't know what she wants exactly..

I'm not being childish.
But I think I could empathise more with children now..
I feel the sudden strong need for children to be understood
NOT scolded or blamed for things they feel they are right
and indeed they stand no wrong in it at all..

That was exactly how I feel recently when I felt mistreated.
All I need is someone to acknowledge my feelings, my unhappiness
Then talk to me nicely and give me a warm nice hug
Or a lil gentle stroke on my head..

It is that simple I thought..
But people fail to do so..
sadly..





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment