Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Entry 213: Busy Morning



Sweet!

Baby was sick for two days and though he still has that sickly sexaye voice, he has more or less recovered!!

His dad drove him to work and his supervisor told him that he is having off day today and was surprised to see him appearing! LOL..

I vacuumed, mopped, and threw out those rubbish bags to the corridor refuse chute
All that I do early in the morning after I wash up =.=
I'm aching now.. >.<
Seriously, I really prefer my own house or houses with the refuse chute INDOOR!
IN THE HOUSE!
save the hassle ^^v

Anyways, my dear monkey headed xian is on his way back now
he bought McDonald's harshbrown and double choc for me!! yippppeeeeeeeee!!!!
Love it!
=D
And of course..

I LOVE HIM!

for everything he does, says, and feels for me!
xoxo








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment