Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Entry 212: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY POST UPDATE~!

TO THE BIRTHDAY CHALET OF MY 3MONTHS OLDER CUZZIE !


I was in this black and white initially..
Dont ask me why I change ><


Met up with Baby at the shopping mall near his workplace (:


The drinks..


and mixers


2 little speaker


four girls and a boy
Reached there early so only baby and I, yoshiko, her two friend, wenny and minmin(distant relative)


Look whose tigerback is this!
xP


HER IMAGE IS NEVER "淑女"
so don't be surprise to see her so.. ahhem >.<


My ever-so-willing-to-start-the-bbq-fire hubby =.="


chatting!











that b*tch cuzzie of mine looks like holding a microphone..
sotongball microphone to be exact -.-


She's very excited .______.



Then dont know pissed at what..
Extreme man.. tsk tsk LOL


on the bed were my sis and two cuzzies plus white cuzzie's bf, BOTAK korkor "used-to-be"
Baby was sitting on the floor cos he was eating the fruits bento =D
plus another 2 guys of yoshiko..I don't know them.. neither do the ones on the bed =X



ILLEGAL GAMBLING!
999!!!


Group photos!
My sis looks retarded with her smile here -.-


I "hid" behind to look smaller!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
lao jian jian! xD





and everyone in the group photo gets to take a solo picture with the birthday b*tch..

My sis...


My biao mei...


My biao jie..


AND OF COURSE!!
ME!!!
ISN'T IT SO OBVIOUS THAT WE'RE SO MUCH CLOSER THAN THE REST?!
lol =S




Crowd came in after we left.. about late 11 to 12 I guess..
anyways, miss the cutting of cake so no photos on that >.<

Ok.. she should have enjoyed her FIRST ever birthday celebration in a chalet! with so many people..
=D
tata!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment