Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Entry 214: NING MA!



Remember this cheeky god-daughter of mine? ^^

She is LOVELLE.

That's not the point =X

Her mom who is my gf, Michelle, viewed my blog today
And velle saw, she pointed to my photo and exclaimed, "NING MA!!!"
OMG!!!

YES!! She recognised me!! And she knows how to call me already!! Omg.. this is such a joy
LOL!!!!!!!!

Pardon me.. I'm really thrilled.
But I'm better than her own mom.. xD

GF called while I was gaming and told me excitedly to listen to lovelle..
And she made Lovelle call me!
Again and again -.-
what a torture. LOL

I am so happy that I promise myself to blog out for sure~!
Told GF that she remembers mine can le..
The rest of the mommies can don't call.. call me can le! =S

Ting ma, Si ma, ZhenZhu ma and all the MAs.. DONT COME SLAUGHTER ME!
LOVELLE LOVES ME MORE!!!!
muahahahhahahahahhahahhaha xP

I'm so flattered >.<
buahahhaha






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment