Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Entry 207: I've Already Won This Competition


^ My Dragonica's signature.

Anyways, if you would to recall my previous post on the "D-Babe Hunt"
You would probably vote for me cos..

1) You're my friend/junior/senior/passerby
2) You wish I could fulfill my wish to get my bf the collectible cards
3) You're one of my girls and you know the main purpose in entering this competition

Of all 3 reasons, the last one is what I'm most concerned about.
Don't ask me what it is cos unless you're really close to me, else I don't see a point in explaining the whole story again ^^

Anyhow, I'm not in the top 5, neither is the "reason".
And though I'm still leading in front of it
I no longer feel the need to check upon the votings now
That is a good thing (:

I know even if I would be overtaken, I've won
So much of "fighting" for the past month, I've far more regained my confidence
I know where I stand now

But there is always this fear of losing
That it can't be overcome easily for all that I've gone through
I can't seem to be fully at trust in anything
Perhaps that makes me weak
Nonetheless those consolations within me
That everything with a start has an end..

And no matter when that end would be
I should be thankful that I've had it



有些人常常说:

“不求天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有”

试问,是不求,还是此生难求?^_^






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment