Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Entry 208: Helloween 2009!



opened up my gmail inbox and read this message by NEBO!

Cool shyt. I'm so gonna make time for this.. Anyone up for it?
I don't mean the "surprise prizes" part, of course I'm not gonna be the "walking dead"
So, cheerios to the living ones who are gonna snap so so so much!

It's high time for photo-taking sexies!
Ok, I'm damn excited at it for nothing >.<
Anyways, I'll most likely be going.. so if you're interested too
tell me!

Just not too sure if my boy would be able to join me cos his attachment has started.. *ouhhhh*
oh well, I should not miss this year's halloween at ETP!!

Remembered the only one I went ETP for Halloween with some of my friends..
OMG! You really can't imagine me taking photos with my hair standing and heart beating REAL fast

Tell you what, those staff there who acted ghostly...
Seriously, they achieved the total effect of one.. Like ..
"AHHHHHHHH kua dio gui ah!!!"

It's NOT their appearance but the way they take photo with you.
Recalled a young girl ghost whom I snapped a photo with.
She literally crawled to me and her face slowly came SO NEAR to me! oh gosh..

For once I thought it was the real thing >.<
lol!

okok.. I'm anticipating tomorrow's programme~!
Cuzzie's birthday chalet at downtown east!
Just interested in the booze though =X
muahahahhahahaha

okok.. shall go wash up and do my mask!
have a nice nice week !






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment