Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Entry 210: No more drifts



Initially decided to help out with the photos distribution with Mich GF at Expo's drift garage today
But sadly, baby's still sick.
Gotta stay cos he gave me a very unwilling "ok lo, you want you go lo"  reply when I say I'll be going out
-.-

Told him on the bus back from clinic that by right I could have gone and "kao" some guys..
xD lol
Then I asked him was it on purpose that he is still unwell
And he said YES! cos he doesn't want me to go hook other men
>.<

Then upon reaching the lift, I told him that there will be lots of pretty babes out there and I might just be one lucky girl to be standing among them making myself like a babe too! *wishful thinking* =X
I seriously love snapping with gorgeous sexaye ladies! xP

Then again, he told me I just have to be that beautiful girl in his eyes *ouuuhhhh so sweeeeet~*
LOL! Rubbish sick sweet talker.. -.-

Ok, now I'm gonna just spend my day rotting at home again.
I'm broke as always so, no harm being a "homely" person now.. =((

BYE!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment