Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Entry 344: Read THIS

To all SEXies.

Don't ever read my blog or update about my life if all you can do is to

GIVE SARCASTICE REMARKS/COMMENTS


PUSH MOST BLAMES TO ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE TO BE CAUSING MOST/ALL THE FAULTS

and last but not least

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING INFORMATION ABOUT SOMETHING/SOMEONE
because I'm closer to it than you are


Don't make me feel that knowing you or treating you like a lifetime friend-to-be is something so naive.
For those who is even thinking if you are one of them, then congrats~!
You ARE one of them (:

Think what's those replies for..
I'm always going with the flow..
If you think I'm the one to be too occupied with my own life, think about yours (:
I made the effort, have you?
Or is it just verbal? ^.*

I'm not gonna say it in front of people who are applicable to the above
I still treasure them, but I think, it's high time they should start deciding what they really want of me.
Tell me honestly, I'm able to take it (:


 

p.s Don't tell me what you don't practice. Don't tell me how much you detest yet you are doing it too ^^
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You Go GIRL!

    Live to the Best!
    Do the Best you can!
    Be the Best of Yourself!

    There is no need to be better than others
    You are strong and beautiful.

    and that is True.

    KANBETTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哪一个马不知脸长的家伙敢惹咱家的宁格格发火? 每死过!宁格格是咱家最CHIA BEI BEI的公主.要死囖!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KANBETTE!!!

    For flu, sore throat or colds, You may want to try using Honey.

    But I'm afraid the Honey that i am referring to isn't those that you can purchase right off the shelf in supermarkets.

    this is the Honey that i am referring to: http://www.reallyrawhoney.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RRH&Category_Code=RRH

    My cousin just bought it and i had it confirmed that its Real Raw Honey because of its true properties.

    Real Raw Honey has medicinal properties. If you are to research deeply into it, you will find Honey is actually a Miracle Food! Honey has been far under-estimated by many.

    Unfortunately, any brands you can get in supermarket are not exactly "Real" and most of the beneficial/true properties are gone.

    The REAL Remedies: Banana, Lemon, Ginger, Honey

    A Simple Booster: a glass of WARM water or HOT tea, squeeze half a lemon, a teaspoon of RAW honey. This is to boost your immune system.

    A Simple Eat-Remedy: Eat Banana with RAW Honey. [Quick Recovery]

    A Simple Drink-Remedy: With Ginger-boiled water[ask your mom. maybe she knows how to make some simple ginger drink], squeeze half a lemon and a teaspoon of honey. this is probably one of those Rejuvenation Potions.

    Remember, Practice Moderation. No matter how sick you are, eating 10 bananas will just overwhelm your system. But drinking a lot of water is strongly recommended. try to drink warm. you will feel much better.

    Trust Nature. It has always been there for us, truly and forever... ^_^ =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. With regards to where to buy that Really Raw Honey, i just found out from my cousin that you can head down to IMM, Giant Hypermarket. Really Raw Honey is from USA by the way.

    I expect it to be somehow pricey. and meanwhile, do expect a really shitty smell once you open it. do not be mistaken it as spoiled. it isn't ^_^. That's how honey is meant to smell. Most honey don't smell like that because they went through Heating and other such man-made processes, which in turn destroys the true properties of Honey.

    Honey is Bee's Vommit by the way. Yet, another friend of mine told me its Bee's Shit. It would be more logical to think it is Bee's Shit due to the shitty smell. But i am still in the midst of my research.

    strangely though, you will never be able to find on the internet that someone has commented Honey to be foul-smelling. i tried to look up on that but no results. However,If you do find, let me know too ^_^.

    I will update you once i have pin down this Bee's Vommit or Bee's Shit Question ^_^

    ReplyDelete