Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, May 3, 2010

Entry 345: The loves after 17days of mental torture =X

the long waited 17days has passed..
And I've finally see BBya AGAIN!
Yea, Not like I can start F-ing the GOVT or SAF for "separating" him and I every weekdays right?
It's a compulsory thing to shape young minds and bodies to someone who wants and is physically fit to protect our nation, aint it?

Breakfast at Yakun Toast before my lesson on Friday.





BBya promised to buy me Double Choc.. But he ended up asking me if I would mind if he got something else..
Of course, I don't (:
As long as it's from him.. I'll love it

Strawberry milk!
Great apologies to his mom who bought me meiji's strawberry milk during his 17days in tekong.
Didn't drink it at all cos I don't really have the appetite to >.<

Oh.. and he hinted me to open our wardrobe ...
THE CONVERSE JACKET THAT I EYED ON!
hee..

BBya said if the adidas stripped jacket is available at lot one.. he would have gotten it for me even though it is more expensive

Nonetheless, I still love his THOUGHTS..
Never really wanted him to purchase expensive stuffs for me



Saturday town for Canele cakes and IRON MAN2!
Colours are not very true due tot he lighting and my poor cam phone xD
But the cakes are AWESOME.





 IRON MAN2.
If you've watched and left the theatre before the end of the credits, you might have missed out a lil last bit of the show.

Should I say, it is a kinda anticipation or hint for Iron Man 3?
Haha.. Was speculating if the next vilian to be back is Hammer..
Since the last bit focused on the hammer thingy..

But BBya said it might be the blackie who helped IronMan ..
Whatevers.




The HAPPY BLISSFUL couple!
of 2007 til present and eternity~

Cried quite a bit cos I know BBya will be going Out Field from Tues to Thurs and won't be able to give me a call/text..
What's more when I'm feeling so weak now..
Kept asking him to sayang me as much as he could before he books in!!
T_T





Photobucket

1 comment: