Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Entry 348: It's Love All Along..

BBya! Im missing you so much now!
You're IN, I'm OUT..
And whenever you asked me why do I miss you when you're just right beside me..
I never got to say this..
Perhaps those unbearable feelings to leave you creep up even before you book in..
Even when I have to go school and miss that few hours seeing you, my heart aches.

I might be relying too much but I love you too much to even say goodbye for a short separation.
Baby, you told me you wanna ROM after POP.. I wanted to be "certifically" yours but I want it to be a memorable one since it's gonna be once in a lifetime thingy!

We gotta save what we receive and earn to set up our own family.. ! What's more we're not even 21.

A lil shoutout to everyone out there..

Our love started sweetly like most couples, but it didn't continue for long..
We had many quarrels, over the tiniest bit of disagreements.. over unreasonable and senseless stuffs.
But he never gave up on me.. and I know, I never really did wanna kick him out of my life either.

Many times, I felt lost and confused. I felt neglected. I felt inferior as compared to his games. I strayed, I complained, I grumbled, and I nearly broke off with him.

For so many instances, we forgave each other for the blunders we made. We do treasure each other and that is the reason to why we are still together.

He took more than 2yrs to realise the importance of me in his life. More than he expected. He realised how much he neglected me, and his family, after enlisting. Yes, NS is indeed a good change for him.

He might be still gaming, he might be still weak physically, but no doubt, I love him.
He don't buy me expensive stuffs all the time but he do make sure I am well-fed, and everything that concerns my well-being.

He makes sure I have enough to spend. It might not be a few hundreds or tens, but it is definitely enough for me to keep my stomach filled.

We still have disagreements, but we're quarrelling lesser now.
Take these 2years 8months into considerations.. all that we've gone through and still experiencing..
Is it not easy to reach this stage we're at?

The first step, is to believe in love.
Believe that it can be eternal.
Don't be afraid to fall, just learn to get back up..
cos when you do, you'll realise, through all these fallbacks, you'll pick up bits of lessons here and there
You educate yourself about love and bring this joy to others.
You know love is a wonderful and beautiful thing.. In it contains all the bitter sweet tastes but each mouthful of experience is worth the try.

As you look at us, think how sweet love can be, and not how sweet both of us are.
It's love.. it's love all along..







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment