Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Entry 354: When you've kept it long..

I was amazed at the period of time I simply shrug off those fears that I've been living til now for more than 3 years.

Don't ask me. You will never get the answer.

It's not about being emotional out of a sudden. I'm going for the outcome finally. Plucked the courage to confide in someone I love.

It doesn't help to reduce any tensions or pains, but at least..
I don't know if he will be blaming me, cos he merely brushed off with "wait til .."

Perhaps, if there really is anything within my worst expectations, he will still stand by my side.
But I know I'll never let myself off. Some things are predestined.

Yet, I always believe, that man up there is looking after me silently. He will hold my hands tight and give me a strong lift when I'm feeling uber down and helpless. I hope he will. He will.



Baby, I need you.
More than you know.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment