Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Entry 353: The lil randomness of thoughts that always surface..

I've always been wondering what's human beings in this practical world.

Or what's practical to human beings in this world?

I've never said I'm the prettiest being. Neither am I the focus in people's eyes for my appearance. Never will I be in the spotlight (unless there are really no preets ard? xD)

But one thing I've been confident. I'm average or slightly above. Given my body structure/mass, I can't be too satisfied neither am I contented. (this thinking is too common in girls, even those who are already bones)

But the fact that I'm in the acceptable weight range lead me to thinking that as long as I eat proportionately and maintain it, I'm fine. Isn't it true?

I don't really like exercising. Neither will I forsake food for a less meaty body (unless I'm already feeling too bloated). I mean, won't there be cravings? I have plenty. And though I don't always get to fulfill them, I try to get it :D And when I did, I'm happy. More than happy. Won't you feel the same?

Perhaps for my "over-age" look.. I don't get young kids looking at me. That is fine. Cos I'd be feeling so being watched kinda if they ever do so. And not like many other girls walking on the streets, I don't get picked up with those common, hilarious and outdated lines. And I won't be too proud to mention if they did.

Haven't you guys realised something? That looks will eventually start to give in to age? Is that the reason or cause for infidelity? I don't know, maybe there are statistics supporting this. lols

Ok, my mind is starting to blank as I type further..
Shall prepare for school.. good day peeps!





Replies:
Hopefully, his condition is much like yours..
As long as he recovers, I'll be happy and relieve..



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. super random thoughts :) guess the reason why some cases of infidelity occurs are usually cos the r/s started with looks and not the character?

    ReplyDelete