Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 28, 2010

Entry 357: Perhaps, you were never the one.


I might have overlooked..
Maybe, you were never the one

I relied on you for I have woes only you could hear
Yet sharing isn't easy when you don't even care to listen

I depended on you for support when my heart feels weak
Yet turning to you is a painful mistake I always make when you don't even bother

I thought for once you could really hear me out
I thought for once you could really ask
I thought for once you could really see the sadness in my eyes
I'm worn out, when I think of you and me.

I know comparisons lead me nowhere close to you
It pushes me away in fact
I know you never like issues I brought up
But I felt insecure as though I'm secondary in your life

Everyone wants the rightful empathy
Indeed, it comes only one way
It doesn't need two hands to clap
Cos it's always a victim and a passer-by

Somehow or rather
I'm tired
I'm bittered by the acute aches that build up over time
I'm defeated by your frown and words.

Those troubled nights we went through
They seem so tough for me
For your dreamland state stab me hard
Like it didn't bother you at all

So now I thought
The one I missed every single day
The one I thought of every single moment
Yes you, I'm leaving.

I'm leaving not physically
No, not that I don't love you
I'm leaving this junk I got myself in
I need, and I want to be


Stronger..
Stronger than ever.


Look, priorities might not have been set right for me.
And it's time I should list them well.
Gonna be a hard time maintaining this bitter sour change
But I know it might be a relief for you

Don't have to worry no more
I'm taking care of myself
Everything gotta change someday
And between you and me, it's now.

Boy, I wish you know all I ever wanted is not surprises or gifts
I just needed you who truly love and care.

Yet..







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment