Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Entry 346: Wednesday Town with Love, ActShy, 奶妈


Met up with Jas before heading town to meet 奶妈 and Love.








OH MY OH MY OH MYYYYY~!
FINALLY! Satisfy my cravings for PEPPER LUNCH!
See the egg? LOL
The person forgot to add egg for me.. and thus an additional hot plate JUST for my EGGIE~~



Random!
My dear KORKOR's Treat!
To ichiban sushi..
Mom find the ingredients fresher =D

My 3 faves!
.
.
.
v

Oh.. do you know do you know?!

MY DEAREST KORKOR HAS CHANGED GIRLFRIEND!!
*round of applause*
Everyone in the house.. in the FAMILY TREE..
REJOICE!

Not too late that he realise how happy his cuzzies and sisters and DAD are when he found another girl.
DAD! Can u imagine? omg..
He is like the one that comments the least.. but?

I think anyone can be better cos compared to the previous one la.. LOL!

Still, hopefully, this one treats him better!
He is a long-term relationship kinda guy so wish the best for them!
Til eternity? They shall prove it (:

I am going JURONG POINT for pre Mother's Day celebrations with sis and her bf and BBya and I..
Sis said mom is aiming her crystal jade voucher.. Lols..
so cute.. Crystal jade shall it be then.

See You JP!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment