Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, May 14, 2010

Entry 350: A lil change of sight.

Show me that "V" power sign!
Yes, I've finally done up another simple header. Just a pic and brief description. Changed the color scheme too..
You don't have to love it.. But I do like a change (:
Don't you think so too? You have been seeing the previous one for months!!

Hmm..don't you think I'm like NP ambass.? =D
I'm promoting my sch kinda eh? >.<

Anyways, BBya was told that he needs to do Remedial Training (RT). But the prob here is, he did go and observe during the 3days of out field..! So the OC say once it is clarified with the Lieutenant of his presence throughout the 3days, his RT will be cleared and he can book out later this evening.

I wonder what's cocking up. The Lieut is a nice guy as BBya mentioned. Maybe some miscomm.?

Oh, and I heard one of the sergeants, HC, is my sis's friend!
And coincidently, he is also BBya's friend de biker friend!
The world is indeed small..

I just ate yummy guilinggao :D
Rotting a lil more before preparing for 2-6pm school.

I JUST CHECKED MY SMS!
BBya text me around 9.11am (what a timing -.-) and updated me bout the RT thingy.
IT IS CLEARED! HE IS BOOKING OUT TONIGHT! Yoohoooooo~~~!!!

I'm still not used to days without him by my side. Back at his house especially, I'm feeling so empty.
His kiddo actions and nonsense are what keep my days alive.
I know it sounds exaggerated. But you just can't deny how I feel. I need to describe it in a way you peepos will see how much he has already become a part of my life.



I miss him.
Don't you? :p




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i like the change:)
    am not exactly a fan of babypink but i think the words written in the header above are pretty nice. sincere and not over-the-top.
    hehe gd job love <3

    ReplyDelete