Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Entry 358: Family (almost) Outing to KRANJI on Vesak Day!

The boyish NING NING of Vesak Day!
I didn't take my camera down to the beach there cos it was drizzling and I suddenly reaslise, it's impossible for me to take any pictures with dirty muddy hands! So I left it in Gerald's car.

Rang up my Dad first to ask if he wanted to go dig clams with me, BBya and his friend, he said his bait was finishing soon and will be back home to call me ltr.

While I was bathing, I received 2 missed call from Dad and one frm Mom.
They were ready to set off!

Of course, the ever kanjiong Dad of mine reached there first with my Mom, and my Brother and his GF, Yuki.

Sadly, Sis went out and never join us! >.<
I doubt she wants to anyway hahaha

Oh well, we have lotsa fun ! Digging a almost pail-full / or rather 3/4 full of BIG HEAD! (dua tao) and a handful of LaLa~ hee..
Though the abundance is more expensive, I think many people are looking for the cheaper lala. It was the other way round when I came to "inspect and rackee" with Gerald while BBya was in NS.





BBya caught quite a bit Hermit Crabs back home and rear them in the fish tank xD The fishes are happily 'monching' on the algae hahahah.. so cute!


I know you cant spot the crabs xD

By the night, we went home to bathe and change to fresh and clean outfit.. Met up with Gerald, ChanMaliChan (Geoffrey) and CheeCheongFun (KokWeng)!

Went Timah's Al Azhaar for dinner! :D


Before setting off to Timah..

LOL.. CheeCheongFun looked surprised and GONG while .. I seriously don't know what the hell Gerald trying to do.. HAHA with his classic look >> -.-!! LMAO!


I had a great vesak day.. ^^ thanks to all that contributed! hee



And happiest of all, it's with my dearest Dad, Mom and Brother (:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment