Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Entry 359: Ru Mei's 24th ! [29th-30th May '10]

Happy 24th Birthday to ISABELL HO YI RUUUUUUU~~~!!!!

Baking @ my house from 11+am til 4+pm
Waited for my Mom to cook the big heads and beehoon~



DOGs' GATHER!







This is my "food model" for the day! LOL.
Photos in FB.

My hair is long :x
heh random.

Singing the SONG

 

Some of the groups..

SGalaxy..

 Ru Mei's BF's polymates.



 The midnight kakis..

 Pooled after celebration around.. I don't remember what time.
1plus?
Ended around 3plus 4 i think..

Were chatting with BBya, Gerald, and CheeCheongFun..
Decided to go dig clams again!

And yes, NO SLEEP!
ALL THE WAY BABY!

.
.
Camera in DOUBLE ziplock bag..
Effect with flash..

 Without looks saturated!

 I should have turned off the flash..
Probably due to the sunlight..
It doesn't make any difference to the foggy effect >.<

Gerald asked Christina along (:







 Somehow, BBya looks like a crab here..

 Saw the brownish clam ??
Somewhere at the mid foreground.

Pull it out and feel the suction woots!

 Tide up around 10am. and we went over to the other side cos BBya and Gerald wanna fish..

Midnight Kakis came over to BBya's hse for dinner ^^



Rest of the photos are uploaded in my facebook cos it will be a hassle and chore for me to upload all 133 photos HERE in blogger.

(:





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment