Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Entry 369: The pat on my head to calm my guilt...


For my dumbness and ignorance
For my shock and guilt
For my tears and sadness

You gave a lil pat to calm it all
Assured me "it's ok"
When deep down I sense it not

On the journey home
You came up with all the possible excuse
And all do not mention a tinge bout me
\
Baby, thank you

You ease my mind
You shouldered the blame when it could have been otherwise
You made my fullstop a pleasant one

I can't be any grateful and thankful
With you, I can be safe
With you, I know I'm protected and defended.

You are the one to guard the door of my heart
Only you, could.








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    May I know where you did your eyebrow? It look nice!

    Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete