Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Entry 364: Holidays Isn't Holidays.

Words don't always show you the complete picture..
Yet pictures don't always tell you the entire story..



My Mom's CAO GU TOU!
She cut away her pretty AH LIAN hair! OMG.. Now look like what?!





v


The constipation face! haha


And end off with a 'pretty' me :p
MUAHAHAHAHAHA




p.s: Even when hopes are low, you gave me that strength to carry on.. with just a simple retarded smile :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. aiyo, bad photoshop for the white one. your face you liquidfy until too sharp, now look like horse. and the left side is bumpy. not smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Which one u refering to??? If it is the one in the mice pyjamas, my face the jaw there never ps at all.. ONLY MY PRETTY CHEN LONG NOSE EDIT SLIGHTLY SMALLER!!! MUAAHHAHAHAHAHA Always edit photo sure think of u la..! Damn -.-"

    I think is the angle la.. The bumpy thingy.. I also dont know.. my face distorted xD

    ReplyDelete