Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Entry 360: ..because Love makes everything more demanding


I've always wanted to make you feel good in front of your friends and as a boyfriend.
There are times when you cared so much about pride and dignity that you forgot about mine.

Respect, if that is what you want.
You gotta make sure it goes two-ways.

It's always been going through my mind about how well we're doing in a relationship.
Even when times are at their goddamn sweetest moments..
I never fail to think and ponder in that stolen few seconds or a minute
Are you the one?

Many factors just diminish this thought of being the rightful one
But at the same time, how do I get the perfect guy when there isn't one?

Perfect in the eyes of audiences and judges
OR
Perfect in the eyes of all-rounded criteria?

The former is bias.
The latter doesn't exist.

If you think you found someone that fits the latter, tell me, show me
Give me a period of time and I'll prove to you
I'm not picking lil bits of crumbs from those pringles or biscuits container
But, they just got their flaws.

I'm back to gaming with him and though he couldn't very much hold his temper when I did something out of what he expects
I'm still playing along.
I'm doing something you like with you..
And I hope efforts will be made to appreciate what I'm doing.
I'm not apt at it even after a few RPGs with you
I'm not born a potential gamer and I can't be cos my reactions are simply "retarded"

Accept my lag time, TQVM

---

a lil linking..
My brother is going to marry his just got together for a month or so girlfriend.
I'm not against it strongly but neither am I very approving of it.

I do agree relationship need not be long to tie the knot
But there are just some practical and realistic stuffs to look out for in a marriage.

Even when I kept asking him when will he ever propose to me
I know if that day ever comes this close..
I'll hesitate.

  • Financial wise
  • Ability wise
  • Capability wise
  • Family wise
    (extended or internal)
  • Relationship wise

Are we / you really ready for them?

I always wanted to get married and have a child by 25.
I wish, I could make babies now.
Yea, stupid for a 19yr old girl who needs to be realistic.

It's not impossible, but it's going to be very very tough.
Consider the possible changes in relationship if not handled well..?
I can't afford any loses.

 And that is why,
there is a reason or reason(s) why he is just my boyfriend.



Just some random thoughts that will constantly flow in my mind..


Marriage is more than being together with a cert
But how you going to maintain after the change of status.


 

 

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment