Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, April 26, 2010

Entry 342: A lil perv in 21st century girls

What makes a perv? To be touchy or giving you the oh-give-it-to-me face?

I think I'm not making sense with what I wanna say. =X
Was browsing through some blogs again and as always, I love to admire just how photogenic they can be and how great they look in real too.

There are lotsa pretty and petite girls out there.
There are some tall and gorgeous ladies out there.
There are a few who is alluring on the outside and attractive on the inside.

I love looking and pause to look a lil longer at females who are pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute..

I'm absolutely NORMAL. Cos this is the 21st century girls. Surveyed and concluded that majority of the girls now are more keen to watch other girls passing by on the streets etc. Of course, not like we don't set our eyes on guys but maybe a real hunk will be the spotlight in our eyes. Or at least mine.

But what's a hunk ? Just with the looks? Or maybe some handsome dudes like those depicted in drama with good personality and who will stay faithful and come from a well-off family background be a hot topic? Pardon my sentence structure cos I can't bother to rephrase it xD

Anyway, I'm just a lil bored to be typing this. Ignore if you're occupied (:





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment