Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Entry 339: Third day of school.. Before it commences..


In the eyes of the people in this world I'm born
I stood firm and stable
Nothing obstructed my view
And I thought the worst will never be that hard to cope with

Til today I realise
That no matter what is to come
I always told myself to balance even if it's too risky
But then, I'm on the verge to defeat

I'm still going with the flow
Cos I can't seem to figure out who are my allies
Right at the moment right at this place I stand
Is it at the peak yet? Or has climax yet to come?

I'm thinking and worrying far too much
Am I? Or am I just getting myself prepared?
Please don't tell me what I should do, how I should react.
I take things seriously even if I don't express.

Yet who is here to stand side by side with me?
We don't always find someone who is experiencing something similar as you
And regardless how hard you try to empathise
You can never truly understand cos look at you, you are not going through what I am

Take a minute or half an hour to reflect upon yourself, people.
Perhaps, this is karma.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. KANBETTE!!!

    Enjoy the simple things in life. Eating, Drinking, Bathing, Sleeping...Take things slowly in your stride in this Journey of Life.

    Focus on doing what is Good and follow the Right Way. Analyze, Find out more, know more. Have a small book to write down whatever you need to remember. At least, it frees your mind to think of other important things.

    Sometimes, we just need to leave certain things to the Future and need to focus on the Present more first. So that perhaps we can have better insight and understanding.

    The lack of Knowledge is the cause of our Worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...sorry to disturb u.May i know wher did u buy the white lacy top? Its very nice. :) Joey

    ReplyDelete