Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Entry 343: Rackee Day - CHIANG sushi!


Met up with Gerald to accompany him to the dental.
was bored at home too so just agreed when he asked if I would be free to go together.

After dental, a last minute decision to go kite flying!
Since his kite is still in the car boot (:

As you can see.. I think you should know where we were flying our kites uh?

It looks like they are exercising .. and it seems like it just break dawn not long >.<

Sharp sharp shadows casted! How bright was the sun when we were there about 10+am to 11.30am?!
The sun was already so bright above like it was already noon -.-"
BURNT!

Shades is a good tool.. A USEFUL one to protect your poor eyes.. xD





Lousy flyer or lousy kite? LOL.
We took so long to get it at its highest point.
And to think that there was an event competition going on.. those participants are using PLASTIC BAG made kites! and they flew DAMN HIGH!





No more!

Spot the rainbow kite?


Decided to go Kranji to see people fish.. BUT! WOOHOO..
It was LOW LOW TIDE! DAMN YOU I TELL YOU!
This is one of my favourite wonderful childhood memory!

Wonder what's he doing?

Can you spot the hermit?
Evil Gerald used a stick to block its entrance.. haha



















Mussles! It's really not very easy to get mussles..
Lala is the plentiful one..!
But they are still deliciously fresh!
If you wash it clean that is >.<

Met up with Steve for Rochor Beancurd.

Met awhile then he drove back.
On our way to and fro, Gerald SPLASHED water with his CAR onto the pedestrian path!
One banglah who was pushing his bicycle laughed when he kena the water.
LOL!
SO MEAN~

MONDAY!
Monday blues?
uh uh.. Not when my mama met me !

Went Lot One for Yakun and NTUC.
Bought stuff for SUSHI!! OOOOOoooo

While waiting for the preparation of ingredients..
Mom told me that I can finish the whole half papaya.. so there was no need to slice it into smaller pieces or slice off the skin cos I can use a spoon to just DIG!

Oh ya.. and I sat there and FINISHED the WHOLE thing.
I told her how full I was and she gave me the tsk look..
Saying why I finished it all and never leave some for her when she was the one who said I could finish it all myself!

Always so contradicting -.-



JELLYFISH! <3





It isnt a real sushi place so don't expect much selection la huh..
=D

I love my mom..
Don't you? ^.*

TO DO LIST with BBya!

PICNIC
DIG CLAMS
IRON MAN2 (booked tix alr)
YAKUN BREAKFAST
SWENSEN ICE CREAM
CHEESE PRATAs~

("v")



 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment