Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Entry 335: Harder than ever..

Remember the times I blurted out the taboo in a relationship?

And now, when separation seems so tough for me to cope.. I thought if we were really over, the whole world will collapse on me fast and fierce.

It's only a process to seeing you returning as a man.
Ah loy told me to look forward to the man who is gonna come back to see me..! (:

I still miss you a lot. It's the third day now. Didnt cry that hard the third time I woke up today. Woke up almost every 3hrs. Thought I slept early at 11plus. But still, I didn't have a good rest due to the 3hrs interruption thingy.

Consciously knowing you aint here with me when you should have been. Tried to keep myself occupied while you are not around but every single thing or routine is reminding me of you.

I miss your shampoo smell. I used it so I could smell you close.
I wore your usual balestier ITE dry fit shirt.
I pat myself to sleep with the hand with your ring.
The sound calms me whenever I can't sleep.

The internet connection reminds me of how you used to wake up just to help me adjust it cos I can't receive any connection to surf the net.

Your shirt reminds me of your presence.

The whole room is quieter than ever. The living room lost its vibrance and life.

Continuously having songs playing to kill the weird and miserable silence. BBya~
No matter how I keep calling you.. I still don't get to see you..

I miss you badly. So so much til I can't hold it any longer.
Thought I was really useless to be so weak.. But I realise, I love you even more.
And I'll treasure those times with you more than ever!

I'm waiting for you.. always..





I love you.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. If 19 years can pass like *snap of finger* , what is 2 weeks????

    ReplyDelete