Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Entry 336: From the 2 days before til the third.. [Sat, 10th - Wed, 14th]

[Wednesday: 14th April 2010]

Love came to meet me at Lot One.
Headed to print and laminate my photo and headed to TPY to buy KOI and Contact Lens ($15-$22/pair)! =D
Train-ed down to Orchard. Went ION for awhile.
And camwhored~
It started off crazy..









Love: Like very focus on my nehneh~ xD
LOL!!





Feeling good to be out for a breather..
Thanks LOVE!

Ting came find me from fareast for a short while before she went to meet her client (:
SO NICE~~~ heh..



As the sun sets, and the night falls, my heart began to sink deeper..
And misses gushed up..
Cried a lil on the bus journey back..
Thanks Love for the warmth and concern..!

Bought lean pork which BBya's grandma asked me to buy and walked back to my own home.

Chatted happily with BBya this day ^^v
and my mood was changed .. livelier (:
The power of love~ indeed.

While nearing the end of the phone convo with BBya,
sis came home..

Showed me eagerly her new outfit~!
Always the kind I admire and wanted but never did due to the cost of having such clothings! HUMPH!
Shit her. LOL!

Our mama got the 又买新衣 look! hahas

And she decided to imitate jiejie!
LOL!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING EVERYTIME I SCROLL AND SAW THIS PHOTO OF HER!!!!!
She looks like some small bean sprout or whatever la!
Plus she never let down her hair, the whole head looks so... bud like?!
LMAO!

Sis told mama to try the pair of heels she bought to fit this dress.
As she "niams" and tries..

LOL.. her handkerchief is creating old scenes..

LAUGH PLS!

And sis said the more she looked at mama in the above pic,
the more she looks like the dowager in huanzhu gege.
haha

Was about to turn in cos I have nothing to do already. Should be 1am plus.
Brother bird asked if I wanna go eat with him and I agreed.
In hope that by the time I come home to sleep, I could wake up at a later time the next day so as to skip the waiting time for 6pm to arrive as I will be meeting Ting around that time for some cycling session

Kor drove me to Geylang de rochor beancurd for my craves.. but wasn't fulfilled cos egg tarts are SOLD OUT.
Down to the dou jiang you tiao stall for mee sua and soya milk.
Chatted while eating.. awhile later, billed and he drove me home.

Unexpectedly, didn't sleep til that late..
Perhaps due to the lack of inputs, my stomach is not very "healthy" and "maintained"
nevermind. Appetite will come when BBya books out (:
Looking forward..
[Tuesday: 13th April 2010]

The worst. Stayed home the whole day crying uncontrollably..
Missed him so intensely for my heart to take.
Further destroyed by the interrupted phone call.
Didn't have a good peaceful talk and was feeling so frustrated due to it.
How long have one been counting down for just that few minutes?
Yet privacy aint respected for the lil couple.
Even the one at the other end wants the time longer between..
Oh forget it. It's over.

[Monday: 12th April 2010]

The day he enlisted in the morning.
The feelings, can't be repeated more.
The events, can't stop playing in my mind.
Especially the part when he left, it's engraved.
Night was terrible. Met up with Gerald and Brother Bird.
Went for chats at Sunshine Place before heading to LCK to see Brother Bird's friend race.
Did I mention I saw the silhouette of BBya?
Friend of Bird korkor..
Kept looking at him.. searching for that resemblance and surprised yet shocked by the similarity of even simple gestures and actions.
Caught total offguard.
Cried a lil and the two of them were kind of blank. >.<
OVER!

[Sunday: 11th April 2010]

In my FB status ever mentioned I dreamt of fishes dropping from the bathroom ceiling due to some weird works -.-"
And the next day we went fishing, catches are awesome!
BBya caught the most! *claps claps*

And partly due to companion with BBya and partly cos I wanna try the oh-so-heavenly-nice-and-delicious chicken wing that the boatman's wife cook..
I DIDNT SLEEP!! =D
That was so not me! haha.

But guess who slept?!
Weak weak Gerald who kinda got seasick and bad tummy due to the uncook prawns BBya BBQ-ed the day before xD
And Kenneth's friend..He slept a lil while only though (:





Uncle Darren

BBya's parents

Kenneth and another friend plus Uncle Nelson.

BBya!!!!!!!!

FIRST CATCH! -by BBya!
Queenie!
Though chinese don't eat cos they call it the 三伯公fish.















Two queenies hooked!
Snapped at water surface -.-"'
Wasted!









Lil fishie~ Always cant remember their names xD



This small one looks like clown fish! haha..
But I know it isn't! =)

Can u imagine how BBya's mom managed to hook up the WHOLE CORAL with LIVES of coral reefs and small tiny SHRIMPS?!
LOL!

Braids on Kenneth's fringe! xD

CATCH OF THE DAY!! Woohoo~~

[Saturday: 10th APril 2010]

Went prawning with my korkor, BBya and Gerald!
Korkor is PRO man! Lols.. he caught so many prawnies~~

BQQ-ing the 50 over prawns~



Cats love me to the max cos they got to eat!

Gerald and my korkor kept complaining that BBya's prawnies NOT COOKED!
But BBya has been used to this kinda between raw and cooked state of prawns (and also pork liver/kidney)
Gerald had runs! LOL!


Sat on Daddie's lorry which korkor drove out back home..
Awesome night @ Bishan! =D
Especially with another love in my life (my brother)

...








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    may i know is the yatch rented?
    do you have any lobang for fishing out of da sea?

    ReplyDelete