Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Entry 291: It was him who made me stronger in your life

A day has passed. Officially having XL out of the
picture..
Listening to the same voices over your skype that I thought I have been immuned to.. I realised....

It was him who got me out of the shit feeling. It was him who made me focus less on you.
It was him who made me stronger in your life, your cyber world.

But now, I have to carry on all alone again without someone there to divert this full attention of mine from you
The voices they are haunting me. Perhaps, I was wrong about being strong and independent during this one month. I was wrong. I thought I am prepared to get back to how it should be like.. But I was wrong.

These tears, these emotions, these fear, these wandering.. I was wrong about being capable to handle all alone..

Back to the scene of you and me. What is left to act? Where's the script?
Director, will you help me lead the show? Who are you.. where are you......





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment