Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, January 1, 2010

Entry 267: What's being attached truly means?

I don't care whatever attachment you could think of.
Just take relationship of a couple for example.


Sometimes, I realise how much he wakes up, play games, eat, and do other needs like a usual routine or cycle repeating
But not talk to me much

Sometimes, he is just right beside me but we couldn't share what we had
Cos all he is interested to talk about is games

Sometimes, I am tempted to look for someone else's comfort
But I know he is the only one who accepted me for me thus far

Sometimes, being together is a happy thing
You could talk forever and share forever

Yet sometimes, being together is just sitting beside each other
Felt like everything is plainly physical and not socioemotional

What being together truly means? Look at your dad and mom. Do they spend lots of chatty nights together? Do they still go on dates often?
What about their kind of date? Programmes all lined up or plainly just a movie or a meal and that's it?

I tried to seek for else's arms for comfort and warmth
Knowing I will be so tempted and lost at the same time if that ever happens
But so what if I pass by anyone? No one is gonna secure my heart with that kinda warmth he has given me
It is not a type that can be described as sweet or obvious, neither is it often displayed.

It is time to wrap up all the negative thoughts and move on.. ^^ Afterall, it isn't wise to let sidetracks cause me any undesired consequences!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment