Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Entry 270: Munchies Update

Sneak peek for upcoming entry on my birthday!
(okok.. provided I receive those nonsensical yet enjoyable cam-captured photos)

 THANKS EVERYONE
 FOR WISHING NING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
it's awesome to have all you guys walking alongside or somewhere out there with me.
I'm thankful.

Had steamboat dinner with my dearest girls and some with their BFs.
Am duper glad that all of them were able to make it (:
Thanks 女人 for trying to gather everyone for majority of the time~!
---



A lil long dedication to Ning and EVERYONE:

(6th Jan 2010)
This day, I started with emotions hard to define.
Tears beating around the corner of my eyes yet I knew from deep within me
they are not cries of heartache or sadness.

I've lived for 19 years (plus 1 day to be exact)
What has life done to me?

I had and have so many loved ones around me
And harsh or unexpected situations always prove me how much they care though they don't always express it out
---

(Sec3 period)
Remember the first heartache I had in a broken relationship of my first ever commitment with E.
He gave me all the love he could and showed me how I could depend on him.
I thought forever is there but soon it was extirpated.
When I thought my world was full of disillusions and relationship has finally taken its death sentence on me
I realised my Mom was there looking over me secretly
A letter she wrote melted my heart.
I cried.
I told myself to move on.. and soon I did.

At this juncture, I got to thank my good friend aka 知己,Lincoln L.
He was there for me ALL THE WHILE I needed someone.
He took me out for walks at the beach and malls.
He fetched me from school so I won't be all alone.
And he was unknowingly, a bridge, to my blessed chance of meeting some of the girls in my clique which grows bigger gradually..

Not only him.. My dearest of 3-months older cuzzie, Yoshiko-Joe.
She was the one who, whether rain or shine, dated me out for swims at Jurong swimming complex
We were having so much fun that even lifeguards and staffs there were so familiar with us.
There was once we did not have enough to rent two floats so we ended up with only one.
Goodwill.. The person lent us another one for free! =D
She talked to me, accompanied me..
We had the most of our lives.
---

Then I cameby many people who make me learn to grow.
Be it directly or indirectly, intentionally or accidentally, sweetly or viciously
I thank them.
They gave me the best lessons in life.
---

With regards to friendships..
I've had them, I've lost them
I've cherished and I've broken some

Along the way, I saw the ugly side of humankind
Including myself
Yet I can't deny they live in everyone of us.

The most recent failure of maintenance of friendship is with this once very closed classmate of mine.
Girl, I love you.
I can't say how much I was at fault
Neither are you.
I had so much to bear myself that I kept it all in me
With a simple shake, I turn down all possible chances to keep our friendships in constant contact.
Maybe I was too naive - to think we could endure distances.
I thought I was wrong and disappointed. But I know.. you were too.
So I begin to think otherwise..
Perhaps, we've moved on and found different goals in life.
We're still talking just.. not that close anymore.


I've always been mentioning about this girl I used to look down a lot.
She has everything and anything I could to pinpoint and detest
But I realise I hurt myself along this path as well
Regrets won't do much to what's damaged.
I've expressed my apologies umpteen times and I guess she has moved on pretty well too
Hilariously, I dreamt that we were out together again one day..
It ended shortly.
Perhaps, unconsciously, that was what I wished.
---

To my dearest GIRLS..
if you ever remember how many we started out with.
Who we started out with til now.
You know who they are I'm talking about..

What hurts me the most is seeing friends tearing apart.
Maybe all those times, some were just faking a smile try'na act friendly and nice with one another
I don't know and I don't wish to know.
I'm just a lil disappointed.
If hatred starts to grow, will hatred against me start one day too?
Unpredictable. Just like how things have happened.

Many a time, I chose to take no stand in either sides cos I believe there is no way a third person can truly recover what had happened.
But I've learnt to take the first step after these years of living and growing.
Have you?
Yes, you gotta be a lil thickskinned to endure even faults you're not to be blamed.
But if they could twist the bad situation to a much better one.. why not?
It's harmless.
---

For my only one..
I'm thankful to have you by my side for 2 years and ongoing.
Too much I could say, you know..
I love you for eternity..


I'll be getting too too draggy if I continue..
So, here I shall end my dedication (:

-------------------------------------------------------

Last note:
Birthday didn't end well with news about people around me arriving at my ears.
Girlfriend left her ID and other cards at the steamboat location.
And Porcupine-Turtle-Pig's mom is hospitalised.

Please..
Bless everyone..






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i'm envy of you having so many good friends around you who cares for you. now i have found 2close friends who will be there whenever im down but i dunno it would lasts long. but im glab to have my beloved boyf to be by my side all times =D

    anyways happy belated birthday =DD
    stay pretty and happy always xD

    ReplyDelete