Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, January 15, 2010

Entry 277: The sweetest appreciations~

Dad called to thank me and gave me a kiss on my cheek when he saw me at home!
First up, I recontracted my mobile plan and gotten a white sony ericssons flip phone for my dad. I've only managed to pass him the phone 2 or 3 days back and he was darn happy I bet. It's not a super good or new model but a change of phone AND from ME, is better than nothing! =D
the hilarious part about what Mom told me was that she happily told my brother to save and transfer all her contacts and stuff to the new phone cos she thinks that Dad would probably not use it! But it turns out the opposite and there she started to give comments like.."later he drunk then forget he is using flip phone and he will open so hard that it breaks apart.." blah blah.. Mom ah mom.. haha

"Craved" Poifull Candy from JuJu! What a telepathy thingy~~
Received a box of poifull candy from Ju on the first day of school. It was something like a belated birthday thingy and I thought it was awesome! I've een finding the candy but sadly, GIANT at my area doesn't sell it >.< So there goes a strike off from my cravings list :)

My "selfish" sis didn't rant at me when I was in her black Jacket that she doesn't want it!
Ok, she WILL sure give some nasty remarks or ask me to take it off whatever's hers if she's in a foul mood. Even if she is not, she would still not want to see me in her stuff though she is not using it anymore. That's my sis. I have no idea why is she PARTICULARLY selfish towards her OWN BLOOD sister.. Partly cos I tend to take her stuff without asking? xD Oh forget it. That's so less frequent now.. I'm glad she didn't say me, but maybe she is cursing me deep down? LOL

A nice "older blog reader" of mine, Damon.
Ever crossed someone who would drop you a comment thanking you for your blog entries? Telling you that you are doing fine and stuff? I found one ^^ The comment as you peeps can view under my previous post, Life, is heartwarming to me. Like how many times would I get people who say this to such a "lowly" blogger? I'm not some big f bloggers who blog the life out of them.. who earn with blog and simply live with it.. Damon, I'm really realy thankful or your comment. It made part of my day (:

My MONKAYE unexectedly texted me something short yet sweet to me!
It wasn't within any expectations, neither would he do that. He messaged me an hour ago telling me that he really really loves me a lot and he misses me loads. Then he ended off with "I'm going back to sleep". Everything in just ONE sms, yet it melted my heart.

...

I've mentioned a few times about being lost in some world now.. I know what he did could have make my day so so much better, but as he is not the cause of what I'm thinking, or maybe just partially, things are still running through my mind like some spoilt record player with a stop functioning "square-printed" button.


Alrights. I gotta get back to projects now.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment