Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Entry 285: Unspoken truths..

Some things bottled up too deep within me.
I can't tell
I can't confess
I can't describe
I can't explain
I can't defend
I can't blame
I can't do anything say anything

I was told to move on. I was told to live with it. I was told to be firm. I was told not to live in regrets.
Nothing near to the best.. Nothing could be the best.

Just too imperfect.

It might be dying soon.. I don't know
Loss of vision.. I can't see where I'm heading now..

What's future for me.. I don't wanna think anymore.. Don't wish to..








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. MY DEAR (((:
    black-rebell.blogspot.com
    wo de (((:
    -
    everything will be FINE !!! <3

    juju (:

    ReplyDelete