Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Entry 284: Mine or His?


Spring cleaned his room these 2 days.
Obviously areas where are OCCUPIED by ME are all wiped til squeaky clean~! xD

Whereas those that I'm not really using and which he tidied are not wiped -.-"
Should I say him lazy or?

Anyways, Monkaye said he does not know whether to collect rental from me not cos I occupied 80% of his room and this desk I'm using now, his stuffs only took up 10% of the space =X

LOL.. This is like a room I call mine! Unlike sharing with sis or bro back then.
oh oh! Random note: Dad asked me to sleep in the middle of the bed  few days back like how I did when I was like SO DARN YOUNG! LMAO!! He loves reminiscing the past eh? Ever after the phone.. >.<

Ok, back to the topic
Things are pretty much in place and Monkaye bet it will be messed up BY ME within a week..
yaya.. not even a day and he was the one who refused to put things back to where he took it from -,-"
Pot calling kettle black. Who SIAL!

The whole room is now more spacious..~ weeeee..
okok.. I simply have nothing exciting or thrilling or emotional to post.
Not at the moment I guess? xD

Bye peeps!
Yea~ I'm doing fine now.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment